What qualifications does Teh Tarik Place seek in its potential franchisees?
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to succeed.
- Willingness to personally devote full time and best efforts to the day-to-day operations of the restaurant as an on-premises owner operator.
- Financial capability to finance the franchise.
What is the availability of sites and territory in my area of interest?
- For domestic territory, the available markets open for development is Selangor, Wilayah Persekutuan and East Malaysia. Since we cannot predict which locations will be available when the recruitment process is completed, flexibility regarding location may be required.
I have a perfect location in mind and there are no Teh Tarik Place nearby. Yet, the state and/or market do not seem to be available for development. Why not?
- There are a number of reasons why a perfect location is not available. One of the reasons is that a given area has been reserved by an existing franchisee that is expanding to the area in the near future. Another reason is some areas may appear suitable for development, but our strategies or business conditions may limit our desire to expand into the area.
What is the availability of international sites?
- We are more than happy to discuss about your interest in developing Teh Tarik Place internationally. Please complete the online application and a member of our development team will contact you.
Can you send me financial information such as typical profits, sales, ROI's, investment amounts, etc. for a Teh Tarik Place?
- We have a Franchise Disclosure Document that contains various investment costs, as well as other important investment considerations. Typically, after you have completed and submitted your online application, a member of our development team will contact you to further discuss about your request.
What happens after I submit my online application?
- A member of our development team will contact you to further discuss about your request.
How long does the franchise approval process take?
- This varies based upon the amount of legal, financial, operational and market due diligence we’ll each want to complete. You can be assured we’ll handle your application as expeditiously as possible.
Once approved, how long do I have to build and open my first restaurant?
- The typical development and opening timeline is 3 – 6 months. During this time, we will be supporting you in completing your site selection approval process, restaurant design and construction, training, marketing plan and operational preparations.
Where can I get more information on franchising?